Someone's business is doing very well, very successful. We must know and understand the process of how they become success how they get there before we join them. Whether they are using positive ways or negative ways.
2) Assuming the position of favor without knowing the price of personal stature.
Sitting with great people, doesn't mean you're great. We have to live our own personal stature. It's not what our pastor can do then we can be the same as them, cast our demons, heal the sick or any great things, but we must pay the price in order to be like them.
3) Enjoying the abundance without having the wisdom to manage and multiply it.
It's not wrong to receive things from our fathers, but we must have the ability to manage it and multiply it, not just stay in the same level.
4) Loving what the father hated without discerning their own consequences.
We cannot love what our father hates, hates what our father loves. Our father tells us not to do something bad, it's because they know it will produce bad results and they know how the consequences will be.
5) Squandering the legacy without the grace to walk in succession.
We cannot squander the legacy given by our father. Where our pastors or leaders lead us, we must go and follow them.
6) Knowing the acts of God and not the ways of God.
You like someone's preaching or you like how they heal the sick, cast demons, but these are all the acts of God, we must find out the ways of God of doing things, so that we can get there.
7) Carelessly pursuing the benefits of the journey rather than the calls of the journey.
We run the Marathon race and we carelessly take the benefits and drinks at the stop station rather than finishing the purpose of the journey. Eg: the call of God, we are called by God to run the race, but we are distracted by the things around us, and we forgot the purpose of the journey.
LET OUR THIKING PATTERN BE MADE RIGHT !